Does your Child Support Order need a modification?
When was the last time you reviewed your child support order? If any of these events have happened, you may be entitled to a modification of child support:
- One year has passed since the last support order;
- You have lost a job and are now making less money;
- Your ex has a better paying job;
- No more day care expenses for the children;
- You have a new child;
- The premiums for health insurance have changed; and
- The emancipation of a minor child.
The attorneys at Vonderheide & Knecht have over 65 years of family law experience. If you find yourself needing a child support modification, you should immediately hire an experienced family law attorney that you can trust such as those at Vonderheide & Knecht because you have a lot at stake on the outcome.